How do we facilitate those knowledge clubs and their needed interactions.
- Foster continuation of those experiences David describes of working together around the blackboard together.
- Possibility for even virtual reality. - Has a long way to go yet to be to a point where it would be sufficient.
- Can it be done somewhat more asynchronously and still feel that intense social interaction/connection?
- As the social connection is enhanced there is better ability to work together asynchronously between times.
- The amount of knowledge gap between people is a big factor.
- The literal interaction needs can be hugely different - for instance, typing out lots of formulas in LaTex or whatever is simply not nearly as effective or functional or just writing it out on a piece of paper or a whiteboard.